What it Is

I have proven myself a failure at being consistent. Methinks this should be a place for me. Maybe not the collected me that makes sense. More like the me that likes to be. To wonder, to plan, to think, to understand. I want to write everyday. It is my hope that this is the blog that will facilitate that goal.

I dont make any promises. You could still call this my creative blog. But I'd like to think of it more as the debris that is left behind after all the normal thoughts blow through my consciousness.

Don't expect it to always make sense or be worth your time. I think the main goal if for it to be my sanity.

Mottled Light

Mottled Light
the way my mind feels sometimes, waiting for a breakthrough.

Saturday, January 3, 2009

Entry Twenty-Seven

That did not work. I did try. Sort of.

I haven't been addicted to a show like this since 24. I'm allowed my obsessions.

How do you live with a life like hers? Or hers? I can't even imagine.

Why can't I be more witty? Or meet famous people. Everyone has that dream of being an actor or actress. I think that dream was short lived for me. I decided early on that the acting part was not for me. Thanks to my middle school drama teacher who dashed my dreams. I easily transitioned to wanting to be on the film crew some other way. First it was special effects (how can you watch the Star Wars movies and not want to create that kind of magic?). Then it was directing (but only for a blip). Finally screen writing.

More recently I have decided that if I were ever to work in films it would be training animals. But again, that is only a dream.

I'm sad that my friends think its silly that I want to go to Alaska and train Sled Dogs. Does that seem unrealistic? Possibly. But it would be fantastic.

So much for the brevity I try for.

Back to witty. A few times that I have said things that make people laugh. And by people I mean Erin.

"I bet if you plugged a toaster into a polar bear it'd work eventually."

This gem may have occured in a conversation about moving to a cold place with not electricity.

The second one is..."I think heaven should be one really big bathroom where were are all peeing and showering all the time."

This popped out because I was mentioning how the bathroom is a place of bliss and happiness. It's hard to be unhappy while you are showering or peeing. There are exceptions of course.

This is me making up for the days I lost.

I love rolling off of things. And being natural. That usually only happens when I am at home with my roomates. Or with my closest friends and family. Not many others get to see the real Sarah and that makes me just a little bit sad.

I really want to take a nap.

Ding!

No comments: