What it Is

I have proven myself a failure at being consistent. Methinks this should be a place for me. Maybe not the collected me that makes sense. More like the me that likes to be. To wonder, to plan, to think, to understand. I want to write everyday. It is my hope that this is the blog that will facilitate that goal.

I dont make any promises. You could still call this my creative blog. But I'd like to think of it more as the debris that is left behind after all the normal thoughts blow through my consciousness.

Don't expect it to always make sense or be worth your time. I think the main goal if for it to be my sanity.

Mottled Light

Mottled Light
the way my mind feels sometimes, waiting for a breakthrough.

Thursday, January 15, 2009

Entry Thirty-Seven

I missed the first 10 minutes of my show because I was talking with Gloria.

It was a fun talk. We never get to just sit and talk.

But I MISSED the first 10 minutes of the new Supernatural episode.

Ever since I started my computer today it's been giving me these virus scan things. Virus Remover 2008. I dont remember uploading it or anything. It's really bothering me.

This episode is almost over and I constantly feel like I am missing something.

I can't remove this virus remover program from my computer. I would keep it but it keeps telling me that the only way to actually remove the problematic programs is to register and pay over $75. Not going to happen. SO WHY CAN"T I GET RID OF IT? Why wont it just go away.

No it was not a date. Did I have fun? Sure. The movie was great. We talked a little before and after, but then I booked it out of there. Kinda rude of me.

He just sent me a facebook message. I apologized in my reply. Wow.

I want to be done training her. I want to turn it over to someone else. I don't know what I am doing and I feel like they expect too much of me. I'm not a trainer. AHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!

Now I am going to try to watch a random movie on hulu.

No comments: