What it Is

I have proven myself a failure at being consistent. Methinks this should be a place for me. Maybe not the collected me that makes sense. More like the me that likes to be. To wonder, to plan, to think, to understand. I want to write everyday. It is my hope that this is the blog that will facilitate that goal.

I dont make any promises. You could still call this my creative blog. But I'd like to think of it more as the debris that is left behind after all the normal thoughts blow through my consciousness.

Don't expect it to always make sense or be worth your time. I think the main goal if for it to be my sanity.

Mottled Light

Mottled Light
the way my mind feels sometimes, waiting for a breakthrough.

Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Entry Thirty-Three

Andray's brother died Monday. He was murdered.

I know that I already posted today.

He's just one of those guys. The kind that you think nothing will phase him. I've seen him angry, amused, annoyed, tired...I have never seen him sad.

For the first time in over 1.5 years, I saw this broken look in his eyes. He may not get along with his family all the time. But he loves them.

I can't imagine loosing a member of my family. I don't know how I would handle it. I don't want to think about it.

I know that the circumstances surrounding Ardray's brothers death were less than reputable. I think it said in the paper that drugs were involved. I'm not positive.

It's just s strange emotion when someone you know loses someone close to them. What do you say? Especially to a man who doesn't want to grieve?

No comments: