What it Is

I have proven myself a failure at being consistent. Methinks this should be a place for me. Maybe not the collected me that makes sense. More like the me that likes to be. To wonder, to plan, to think, to understand. I want to write everyday. It is my hope that this is the blog that will facilitate that goal.

I dont make any promises. You could still call this my creative blog. But I'd like to think of it more as the debris that is left behind after all the normal thoughts blow through my consciousness.

Don't expect it to always make sense or be worth your time. I think the main goal if for it to be my sanity.

Mottled Light

Mottled Light
the way my mind feels sometimes, waiting for a breakthrough.

Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Entry Thirty-Two

Thats another thing. Since when do angles not feel emotion? Since when are they heartless?

One of the angels says that she hated being an angel and wanted nothing more than to be human. I can accept that spirits want to be human. The reason we followed God, Jesus Christ and the plan of salvation was to gain a physical body and be tested. But hating heaven and being an angel? I don't buy it.

I'll get over it. The writers, director and creator of Supernatural don't have the gospel. I'm sure they have never really read the Bible.

Feeling better today. Just a bit. I think I can handle closing tonight. Thank goodness.

Man, what happened to Bon Jovi? His music used to rock. Even if he was part of the hair band era. Not so much now.

Speaking of rock...I cant beat the level 8 songs on hard setting in Guitar hero. That makes me sad.

Speaking of guitar hero...lets go play just a little bit.

No comments: