What it Is

I have proven myself a failure at being consistent. Methinks this should be a place for me. Maybe not the collected me that makes sense. More like the me that likes to be. To wonder, to plan, to think, to understand. I want to write everyday. It is my hope that this is the blog that will facilitate that goal.

I dont make any promises. You could still call this my creative blog. But I'd like to think of it more as the debris that is left behind after all the normal thoughts blow through my consciousness.

Don't expect it to always make sense or be worth your time. I think the main goal if for it to be my sanity.

Mottled Light

Mottled Light
the way my mind feels sometimes, waiting for a breakthrough.

Thursday, January 22, 2009

Entry Fourty-One

AKA: DOES ANYONE ACTUALLY READ THIS BLOG?

I wonder...if I had kept up with Smallville, would I not want to vomit right now? Seriously, you are still after Lana? I'm only watching the last 5 minutes because I am waiting for Supernatural.

Has the acting always been this horrible? Probably. I was in love with the show when I was in high school.

Oh yeah, here we go. The good stuff. Though they aren't the best actors either. Deans okay. Sam is so-so. Ruby is particularly horrible.

Things have calmed down from yesterday.

Tomorrow will be long.

The work will never end. I can feel it.

I really hope that those people will let me babysit once a week. I could really use the extra money.

I'm not sure how I feel about Beowulf. It's interesting. I guess I would end up reading it sometime in my life. Thats why I like literature classes. It makes you read books that you keep putting off for one reason or another.

I had a dream last night that I drank scotch. I felt guilty and then tried to justify my actions buy pointing out that Kirsti drank some too. It was all to impress this guy. He was at least 10 years older than me, modestly handsome and was a single father. He had a little girl. I'm not really sure what I was doing at his house but he convinced me to try it. I think I was trying to prove that I was an adult. He also convinced my to watch a gore-filled horror movie (rated R of course). I wonder what this dream was conveying? I dont think that I do wrong things to impress others or blend in. I've never been that way.

Not true. I had my phase in Jr. High. Wow, those days make me cringe.

To keep me intersted while I do my homework, lets play the name that song game. I'll be playing by myself..........................................Which makes it less fun.

No one comments here anyway.

1. "We might as well be strangers for all I know of you now..."

2. "We sure are cute for two ugly people..."

3. "Glaciers melting in the dead of night and the superstar sucked into the supermassive..."

4. "I've stretched myself beyond my means...."

5. "..."

6. "...secretly she cried..."

7. "..." ( you should know this one.)

8. "Help me, I don't know what I'm saying. Sometimes this tongue can be betraying..."

We see the name Beowulf for the first time.

9. "He's convinced himself right in his brain that it helps to take away the pain."

10. "...there will be a show tonight on trampoline..."

The answers are as follows...(no cheating)





1. We might as well be strangers-Keane
2. Anyone Else But You-Michael Cera and Ellen Page-Juno
3. Supermassive Black Hole-Muse
4. It's been a while-Stained
5. Wheel of Fortune-Pirates of the Carribead:Dead Mans Chest
6. Sunburn-Muse
7. Barbossa is Hungry-Prates of the Carribean
8. The Curse-Audioslave
9. Uncle Jonny-The Killers
10. Being for the benefit of Mr. Kite-Eddie Izzard (Across the Universe)

Funny, if I had really been doind this I would have gotten only 6 out of 10. Thats a D people. Below average.

Goodnight.

No comments: