What it Is

I have proven myself a failure at being consistent. Methinks this should be a place for me. Maybe not the collected me that makes sense. More like the me that likes to be. To wonder, to plan, to think, to understand. I want to write everyday. It is my hope that this is the blog that will facilitate that goal.

I dont make any promises. You could still call this my creative blog. But I'd like to think of it more as the debris that is left behind after all the normal thoughts blow through my consciousness.

Don't expect it to always make sense or be worth your time. I think the main goal if for it to be my sanity.

Mottled Light

Mottled Light
the way my mind feels sometimes, waiting for a breakthrough.

Saturday, January 10, 2009

Entry Thirty-Five

I've been slacking.

More like working and sleeping. I'm still sick.

My sickness morphed into a cold around Wednesday and got worse Thursday and Friday.

Now it's just no fun.

I love TV shows. Taking a break from Heroes and moving onto Psych!

I will also hopefully watch 24 Redemption. Need to do that. NEW SEASON ON SUNDAY!!!!!!!! AHHHHHH!!!!

The one where Tony is still alive somehow. I still think that he faked his own death. That or it's an android. Like Data.

Possibly a clone. Made by whatever terrorist group he's working for.

I'm even willing to accept re-animated corpse. Time for Jack to take on a new terrorist faction. THE LIVING DEAD!

Anyway, we'll just have to see.

I really want some sunflower seeds. I might just have to take a trip to Gerbes.

Done and done. Now, my own play by play of the episode. Or rather, my comments on the events as they occur...in real time.

So far so good. Poor Jack. Running from his demons.

Man. Jack Bauer + Sam and Dean Winchester-that would be one amazing show. So either Sam and Dean need to become kick-butt government agents or Jack Bauer needs to start hunting ghosts and demons.

Uh-oh. John Voight. That is never encouraging. Who knows? Maybe he will be amazing.

The presidents son is pretty good looking.

What is Tom still doing in the game? He needs to have the crud beat out of him.

Of course the president doesn't want to get involved in this war in Africa. Heaven forbid he get his hands dirty in the name of freedom and democracy.

Cherry, your hair is kind of floofy. Thank goodness you have a normal name in this show.

Yay! The kid is alive! But for how long? I really like this Benton. He makes me smile, which means he is probaby going to die.

"People who like to be alone are witches..." Tee-hee, Jacks a witch. He really needs to be on Supernatural now.

Aw, how sweet. I want you too stay here and look after the other boys. It's a favor. As a friend. The hug was sweet but seriously? That seemed a little too "Hook" for me. He should give the kid his knife...or tell him to also look after never bugs.

Woop, there the sad version of the 24 theme.

Well, theres are reason for Jack to stay. I saw this one coming from a mile away.

Tingles!! This is what we as 24 fans live for. Jack arming himself for battle.

What a coward that UN guy is...

Bam! Heck yes! Thats what I'm talking about. Man, when did I become so excited by violence?

Two down. Half a dozen to go. Piece of cake.

You can't touch Jack. So stop wasting your ammo.

Another one bites the dust...and crap, he has a bazooka.

Four! Okay, I'm going to stop counting now.

Knifed! Now he has a big bad gun.

Your head a splode.

Woah! And he just came out of nowhere and jumped that guy.

And...that was anti-climactic. One hit and Bauer is down. I confess myself dissapointed.

How can one man be that heartless?

Hot knife to the ear? Childs play.

Okay, that was good. Jacks phoney give in to torture? I laughed. Though his fake crying could use a little work. I guess he's a bit rusty.

Yes, I just broke your neck with my one leg. Bow to me.

I hop the UN guy dies.

Yeah. Thats a good idea. Have your friend e-mail you evidence that he helped fund terrorists. Brilliant.

Seriously, Dude. You really need to be shot.

Ooooh. Packing up his office. Maybe Tom is leaving. I sure hope so.

Don't have a drink! It's probably poisoned!

Oh, good, you're smart. It really looked like he wanted to poison you.

Mr. Drug addict, you are totally going to die.

Or get tortured. Whateves.

Man, I knew Carl was going to die. That really sucks.

Why can't he get the kids to the embassy and then come back to help Carl? (I think he said "go" like 10 times)

Jack mourns the loss of another great friend. At least he took some bad guys down with him. But of course the guy he was going for lives.

Who wants to be they don't get there in time?

Just tell someone you are Jack Bauer. It gets you in anywhere.

What a selfish jerk that man is.

"I don't have a choice..." Jacks freedom or the lives of innocent children. Of course theres no choice.

Good ending montage.

Last scene was good too with all the poor Africans left behind. And the reassuring hand of a child. But it's not going to be okay.

Silent clock tick.

I am so excited for the premire.



Why do I feel dizzy and sick? Ugh. I feel like I'm going to faint and vomit. Probably more like vomit, then faint.

No comments: