What it Is

I have proven myself a failure at being consistent. Methinks this should be a place for me. Maybe not the collected me that makes sense. More like the me that likes to be. To wonder, to plan, to think, to understand. I want to write everyday. It is my hope that this is the blog that will facilitate that goal.

I dont make any promises. You could still call this my creative blog. But I'd like to think of it more as the debris that is left behind after all the normal thoughts blow through my consciousness.

Don't expect it to always make sense or be worth your time. I think the main goal if for it to be my sanity.

Mottled Light

Mottled Light
the way my mind feels sometimes, waiting for a breakthrough.

Sunday, January 25, 2009

Entry Fourty-Three

Where am I? Why do get the feeling that I've done this before?

Oh. Because I have. How convenient.

I really should be reading Beowulf.

8:00 is really going to take some getting used to. Why does it seem so much earlier that 9:00?

Only my right eye is tired. It wants to close. My left eye disagrees. It is of the opinion that there is much still to do before we all (that is each body part) retires. I think most of my brain agrees with lefty. But the majority of my body wants to follow the example of right-eye.

I'm finding it hard having good feeling around certain people in my life. This is my most recent struggle.

Once I put forth all my effort mastering one flaw, another one pops up. Like in Edward scissor hands and the water bed. He just keeps making more holes. Oh Johnny. You are pretty amazing.

All is planned for tomorrow. I will have and apple, 1 slice of cherry bread and ham for lunch. Don't forget a water bottle. That is important. I will lose 10 pounds by the end of February.

That means no more food from work. No more random stops to Sonic. Smaller meals. Eat only when you are hungry. Drink lots of water. Exercise more. I will not do the special K thing again. That made me unhappy. And it's not a lifestyle change. I'll just gain those pounds back.

I'm glad that I've lost what I have so far. But I am mostly at a standstill.

Stop it right eye.

Time to read more Beowulf before I get too tired.

No comments: