What it Is

I have proven myself a failure at being consistent. Methinks this should be a place for me. Maybe not the collected me that makes sense. More like the me that likes to be. To wonder, to plan, to think, to understand. I want to write everyday. It is my hope that this is the blog that will facilitate that goal.

I dont make any promises. You could still call this my creative blog. But I'd like to think of it more as the debris that is left behind after all the normal thoughts blow through my consciousness.

Don't expect it to always make sense or be worth your time. I think the main goal if for it to be my sanity.

Mottled Light

Mottled Light
the way my mind feels sometimes, waiting for a breakthrough.

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Entry Fifty-One

It has been far too long. I admit that I like the evenness of the number 50 and didn't want to move onto 51.

Also, I have been planning a Bus Stories post but I can't seem to get the formatting right. It's frustrating that Word formatting does not match Blogger formatting. What can I do?

Try again, right?

Here I go.

Doesn't work. I am going to have to try to find a better way. Thats why whenever I usually post a section of story I do it directly on the blog.

I hate Microsoft Word.

It makes me sad.

No comments: