What it Is

I have proven myself a failure at being consistent. Methinks this should be a place for me. Maybe not the collected me that makes sense. More like the me that likes to be. To wonder, to plan, to think, to understand. I want to write everyday. It is my hope that this is the blog that will facilitate that goal.

I dont make any promises. You could still call this my creative blog. But I'd like to think of it more as the debris that is left behind after all the normal thoughts blow through my consciousness.

Don't expect it to always make sense or be worth your time. I think the main goal if for it to be my sanity.

Mottled Light

Mottled Light
the way my mind feels sometimes, waiting for a breakthrough.

Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Entry Fourty-Eight

only two more to go!

I am getting sick again. Not the stomach kind of sick like last time. The kind where you can feel it creeping up on you in the back of your throat.

I have taken on more than I need to with Icthyology. Well, to be accurate, I haven't decided if that is for sure my plan. I just think that in this class I would get a better grade if I turned in something myself. At least a better grade than if I worked with a group that may not want to do as much work as I do. So I am going to talk to my professor about doing a solo project (it was an idea that he suggested to those of us with a little more motivation.) Perhaps this will encourage me to learn more about fish.

My lip hurts.

I need to stop biting my lips. Its not like it keeps me from biting my nails.

I made my blueberry tea a little strong tonight.

Everything is set and ready to go for tomorrow.

I hate Wednesdays.

Alright. I bring this unnecessary entry (#48) to a close.

Merry day-after-groundhog-day to all, and to all a goodnight!

No comments: