What it Is

I have proven myself a failure at being consistent. Methinks this should be a place for me. Maybe not the collected me that makes sense. More like the me that likes to be. To wonder, to plan, to think, to understand. I want to write everyday. It is my hope that this is the blog that will facilitate that goal.

I dont make any promises. You could still call this my creative blog. But I'd like to think of it more as the debris that is left behind after all the normal thoughts blow through my consciousness.

Don't expect it to always make sense or be worth your time. I think the main goal if for it to be my sanity.

Mottled Light

Mottled Light
the way my mind feels sometimes, waiting for a breakthrough.

Monday, February 2, 2009

Entry Fourty-Six

Uh-oh, I'm getting excited for entry 50!!! After this we're only four away!

I guess I'm in the computer lab writing on my blog. But that's just a guess.

"Autosave failed." Sad.

I really should be reading the intro to The Caterbury Tales. The thing is, I started it last night and got really close to ripping my eyeballs out with my bare hands. Sorry to be graphic, but geez. That Olde Elish ure pac a whump. (translated to "That old english sure packs a whallop).

I swear, thats what old english is like. Add vowls where they shouldn't be, delete letters, have a word that only veguly resembles the word that is translates to, etc. It's pretty mind numbing. No wonder you can take old english as a foreign language at some universities.

I think it is about time I stopped.

I've got 50 minutes to get as much Chaucer read as possible before going to the class that makes me want to cry (AKA Icthyology. Acording to dad it should be the study of gross religons. He's not too far off the way people worship fish these days.)

"Ther was also a Nonne, a Prioresse, That of hir smiling was ful simple and coy."

I think that could also be read..."There was also a nun, a Prioress, that had a a simple and coy smile." Now was that so hard? Also, Chaucer tends to go on and on where he doesn't need to.

I'll get over it.

No, really. Time to go.

I wonder what will happen at 50?

Only 4 left.

No comments: