What it Is

I have proven myself a failure at being consistent. Methinks this should be a place for me. Maybe not the collected me that makes sense. More like the me that likes to be. To wonder, to plan, to think, to understand. I want to write everyday. It is my hope that this is the blog that will facilitate that goal.

I dont make any promises. You could still call this my creative blog. But I'd like to think of it more as the debris that is left behind after all the normal thoughts blow through my consciousness.

Don't expect it to always make sense or be worth your time. I think the main goal if for it to be my sanity.

Mottled Light

Mottled Light
the way my mind feels sometimes, waiting for a breakthrough.

Monday, February 2, 2009

Entry Fourty-Seven

"The most explosive season of 24 is up next."

We'll see. I reserve judgment on that.

Hey! A fragment of code!

No, your FACE needs to open a new socket. That brings back memories.

I wonder where this season is really going. I wish I could say that there is much I find riveting.

Maybe it really is because I am used to watching season after they come out and not one episode at a time with a whole week in between. Hm.

Naw, I'm pretty sure that seasons 1, 3, and 5 were pretty good. I don't remember 4 very well. Maybe this follows a pattern and this season will get significantly better.

That same dang code fragment. There it is again. Hmmmmm. (pretends to think dramatically). I wonder if that means something.

Mmmmmm.....pesticide.

It's not responding. What does that remind me of? Maybe Star Trek?

Speaking of that, who else is REALLY EXCITED for the new movie?

I really wish I had time to get into Fringe. I wonder if it will be a short lived show and it will be easy to catch up.

I am really sick of the White House constantly recapping everything that has already been recapped. I don't think they would talk like that. It also seems like they are getting nothing done.

Oh, yeah. Sure. You are going to find Dubaku and the CIP device right in time to stop all the pesticide from being released.

I love tiny cameras.

Less than 10 minutes? What will we do with the reat of the show? I also agree with Dave. Can't they just manually stop the tank?

Oh, manually release some of the pressure. Isn't it a safety hazard NOT to be able to shut it down manually?

Aw, he is willing to sacrifice himself. Good man. And now we have the first noble death.

I love how the characters love to state the obvious.

Oh! Thats how they are going to extend it. Everything is pretty and nice until they find a new location to run their opperation.

GO BILL!!!

And Rene. I think she is growing on me.

Somebody find and stop Dubaku!!!!

Of course not.

But they do have the destroyed CIP device. At least thats something.

"Theres an ap. for that." "ap" should be added to the dictionary.

EW! That commercial was dumb. And that Bacon Cheddar Melt makes me puke.

Aw, they still have the one man from the beginning. I guess he can make a whole NEW CIP device.

A bob is gonna go off. That was obvious.

And...he just walks out.

You're gonna have to give up the "find the device, find Dubaku" plan.

Dr. Quinn! There you are!

New target, First Gentleman Taylor! I kinda wish he had just killed him. Ha! Dave agrees.

Tony should get shot in the neck again!

Whats the twist for this weel? Dubaku has a crappy apartment. And, and, AND he has a girlfriend! How much of a person is this evil terrorist? I can barely believe it...

NEXT WEEK: Jack Bauer: "you can trust me". -yes you can.

Thats all folks. This has been my monthly 24 blog update. Tune in next time for what happens 4 episodes from now!

Um, did that McDonalds commercial have Carrots in their "we use fresh ingreients in our burgers" commercials? I really hope I never eat a carrot on my burger. Of course I will never eat McDonalds food again.

No comments: