What it Is

I have proven myself a failure at being consistent. Methinks this should be a place for me. Maybe not the collected me that makes sense. More like the me that likes to be. To wonder, to plan, to think, to understand. I want to write everyday. It is my hope that this is the blog that will facilitate that goal.

I dont make any promises. You could still call this my creative blog. But I'd like to think of it more as the debris that is left behind after all the normal thoughts blow through my consciousness.

Don't expect it to always make sense or be worth your time. I think the main goal if for it to be my sanity.

Mottled Light

Mottled Light
the way my mind feels sometimes, waiting for a breakthrough.

Sunday, December 20, 2009

Entry Seventy

Oooh yes! I'm there.

I was feeling a little awkward with the number of that last entry. MILA did that to me. Sorry.

I have to say, it is hard to keep this up. This feeling that I am okay with it all. There are only so many times that you can tell yourself that you don't care before you become numb to the effects of the words.

It doesn't help when parties involved don't make things easy on you. I'm looking at YOU democratic party and party of 5.

But in all seriousness I need to stop putting my nose where it doesn't belong. And I also need to just take a deep breath, look at myself in the mirror and face facts. I need to man up...or rather woman up. I need to realize that I can't spend my life afraid. I must take some control in the things that happen to me. Just because I tried once and was disappointed with the results doesn't mean that I give up now.

This is failing. I think the little Sarah in me that likes to spout out things is one for the day. Poor little thing. I am really tuckering her out. Three posts in two days!

At least I am seventy now.

No comments: