What it Is

I have proven myself a failure at being consistent. Methinks this should be a place for me. Maybe not the collected me that makes sense. More like the me that likes to be. To wonder, to plan, to think, to understand. I want to write everyday. It is my hope that this is the blog that will facilitate that goal.

I dont make any promises. You could still call this my creative blog. But I'd like to think of it more as the debris that is left behind after all the normal thoughts blow through my consciousness.

Don't expect it to always make sense or be worth your time. I think the main goal if for it to be my sanity.

Mottled Light

Mottled Light
the way my mind feels sometimes, waiting for a breakthrough.

Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Entry Seventy-Two

What did I expect? I big bang? I suppose not.

I did expect to be a little happier tonight. I was for a while. I was blissfully unaware of the world and its problems. All I had to worry about was getting to the princess while avoiding dancing mushrooms and dodging regurgitated spiky balls. Then, reality called.

Side note: Chris Wolstenholme is amazing and doesn't get enough credit.

Anyway. I am now that I am back in reality I am thoroughly unhappy.

What can I do to brighten my mood? Stop by my sister's place tomorrow on the way to my other sisters place? Sure! Only, that has become a stressful ordeal as well due to the desires of my OTHER sister. The little one. So I get to stress about that. Then it's a long lonely journey to that first sisters place to spend a New Years without TV or internet. I know I sound like a technological addict, but what the crap are we going to do?

In the meantime I am exhausted and wishing that I could just finish my night with a good flick. But the almost 19-year-old I was going to watch it with is monopolized by a former elder and his family. Of course. And when are they finally going to bed? Who knows. He does have a cute brother. Oh well.

I am tired and I think I am going to give up on my li'l sister.

I hate tonight.

No comments: