What it Is

I have proven myself a failure at being consistent. Methinks this should be a place for me. Maybe not the collected me that makes sense. More like the me that likes to be. To wonder, to plan, to think, to understand. I want to write everyday. It is my hope that this is the blog that will facilitate that goal.

I dont make any promises. You could still call this my creative blog. But I'd like to think of it more as the debris that is left behind after all the normal thoughts blow through my consciousness.

Don't expect it to always make sense or be worth your time. I think the main goal if for it to be my sanity.

Mottled Light

Mottled Light
the way my mind feels sometimes, waiting for a breakthrough.

Thursday, May 7, 2009

Entry Sixty

I'm there. 60, baby.

And I feel sick. My head is...not on fire. There are no flames. It's more like I'm being held deep under water. There is pressure.

I want it to go away. Yet, I only have myself to blame. I am the one who decided that it was a good idea to take a 3 hour nap. It felt good at the time. Especially since I got 4 hours of sleep last night.

Then my body screams at me, "WHY DID YOU WAKE ME UP!"

Truth be told, I could have slept right into the night. Slept from 3:00-10:00 or 11:00. But I didn't want to waste the rest of today. So I awoke and promptly got on the computer.

I have to admit that the glare from the screen is not helping things. I don't want to look away.

Also, my show starts in 5 minutes and I cannot miss it. Unless we have already turned the cable off.

Oh, what do I do. The advice? Wait until after finals to worry about it. But by then we are getting into "real problem" territory. Why am I the one? I have asked myself this over and over again.

(Is it just me, or has the acting in Smallville gotten worse? Not just since the start, I mean from last week.)

(Speaking of bad acting, I love this show...but does clenching and showing your teeth really equal acting? You look like a chimp)

Back to things. I SHOULD be studying for the finals that I have next week. The weekend will be spent wishing bees would attack those that are delinquent.

Maybe I should get a head start. Then again, I think I would much rather watch my Netflix movie.

Did that.

"Now we'll always never know."

I love thunder storms more than pretty much anything else.

I also love writing when creativity permits.

I just feel like doing nothing, but that requires sitting and I am SICK of sitting.

Okay. Time to get some more story put out there.

Refer to the next post.

Right now.

No comments: