What it Is

I have proven myself a failure at being consistent. Methinks this should be a place for me. Maybe not the collected me that makes sense. More like the me that likes to be. To wonder, to plan, to think, to understand. I want to write everyday. It is my hope that this is the blog that will facilitate that goal.

I dont make any promises. You could still call this my creative blog. But I'd like to think of it more as the debris that is left behind after all the normal thoughts blow through my consciousness.

Don't expect it to always make sense or be worth your time. I think the main goal if for it to be my sanity.

Mottled Light

Mottled Light
the way my mind feels sometimes, waiting for a breakthrough.

Thursday, April 30, 2009

Entry Fifty-Nine

I could fall asleep to spring peepers.

Some deep inside part of me yearns to.

A smoky cloud passes across a crescent moon and the moment is lost.

Time to get back to work.

It is still time to worry and be unhappy. Shortly that time will be over and ease will be what is written on my heart. Not this black scrawl.

All I want to do is sleep. It dulls the worry and the anxiety. It puts it off until morning. Then is returns in full force.

I am the queen of procrastination.

This queen bids you farewell.

No comments: