What it Is

I have proven myself a failure at being consistent. Methinks this should be a place for me. Maybe not the collected me that makes sense. More like the me that likes to be. To wonder, to plan, to think, to understand. I want to write everyday. It is my hope that this is the blog that will facilitate that goal.

I dont make any promises. You could still call this my creative blog. But I'd like to think of it more as the debris that is left behind after all the normal thoughts blow through my consciousness.

Don't expect it to always make sense or be worth your time. I think the main goal if for it to be my sanity.

Mottled Light

Mottled Light
the way my mind feels sometimes, waiting for a breakthrough.

Thursday, November 8, 2007

Entry Seven

This was something that I did completely on accident on my regular blog. I figured that it deserved a place on my creative blog. Maybe I will make something out of it. Maybe not. Like I have time for another project. We'll wee...I mean see. Darn fingers not hitting the right letter keys.


I don't have a lot of time. I must make this brief. I am in the clutches of an evil technological genius that stole me and took me to the future. At least I think thats where I am. I pretty sure he has me mistaken for someone else because he keeps calling me Princess. Strange. And he keeps asking me where I hid my time melting device. Whatever that is.

I have tried to find a way out of this place, but it is huge and judging by what I saw out one of the windows it's located on an island. That probably explains why I have not been confined to a cage or prison cell. Thats why I found this old computer. I went through one of the only doors unlocked and discovered this room with all these Macs and Dells. They are all dusty and look like they have been here for years, except they are all way more advanced than anything I have ever seen. It took me forever to figure this one out. I'm not even typing! I just put my hand on a metal plate and think the words and they appear.

I'm a little scared, but I don't have time to panic. I need to figure out what this guy wants, who he thinks I am and how I can convince him that I can't help him on either of these aspects.

I want to let my family know, if they are still alive, that I am okay and safe for the time being. I don't think this guy wants me dead and thats all I got going for me...

No comments: