What it Is

I have proven myself a failure at being consistent. Methinks this should be a place for me. Maybe not the collected me that makes sense. More like the me that likes to be. To wonder, to plan, to think, to understand. I want to write everyday. It is my hope that this is the blog that will facilitate that goal.

I dont make any promises. You could still call this my creative blog. But I'd like to think of it more as the debris that is left behind after all the normal thoughts blow through my consciousness.

Don't expect it to always make sense or be worth your time. I think the main goal if for it to be my sanity.

Mottled Light

Mottled Light
the way my mind feels sometimes, waiting for a breakthrough.

Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Entry Nine

Dear reader(s) of this blog( if you exist)

I just wanted to give a little bit of an update on Spero since it's been so long. I have been thinking about the origins of some of the characters and Entry Four came to mind. I really don't much care for the way that I introduced Crash. So if there is anyone out there reading this, disregard that entry. Not in it's entirety because there is still some important stuff there. I will probably re-post a revised version at some point. I am also (hopefully if I have time) going to do a post that exclusively explains the Rats and a little more of Them. I am still trying to work all this out in my head. Time has not permitted much of this. As always, I love comments. I know that with all the blogs out there that there is very little time to visit them all. My only request is that if you do find yourself here you will not simply be an innocent bystander. If I have any readers at all out there I want them to be an active part of my creative process. Not to beat a dead horse, but please comment!

-Sincerely,

The "busy failing classes" sometimes creative Writer

No comments: