What it Is

I have proven myself a failure at being consistent. Methinks this should be a place for me. Maybe not the collected me that makes sense. More like the me that likes to be. To wonder, to plan, to think, to understand. I want to write everyday. It is my hope that this is the blog that will facilitate that goal.

I dont make any promises. You could still call this my creative blog. But I'd like to think of it more as the debris that is left behind after all the normal thoughts blow through my consciousness.

Don't expect it to always make sense or be worth your time. I think the main goal if for it to be my sanity.

Mottled Light

Mottled Light
the way my mind feels sometimes, waiting for a breakthrough.

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Entry Fifty-Three

His nose honked. No ones nose honks quite like dads.

How funny is that?

Man, I am so good at NOT doing anything. I have it down to an art. I should get paid for it.

right up to the second. It's always right up to the second and often past it.

Have not we decided that U2 music all sound the same? Maybe not "vertigo". But then he does skip from 3 to 14 in Spanish.

Who does that?

I want my prize.

Did I mention that I was randomly nominated for employee of the month in my district? I didn't win. I'm okay with that.

I love pie. I also love sleep. I wish I would eat pie while sleeping. That would be amazing.

I am ready to not be sick.

NEW TOON! Time to go.

No comments: