What it Is

I have proven myself a failure at being consistent. Methinks this should be a place for me. Maybe not the collected me that makes sense. More like the me that likes to be. To wonder, to plan, to think, to understand. I want to write everyday. It is my hope that this is the blog that will facilitate that goal.

I dont make any promises. You could still call this my creative blog. But I'd like to think of it more as the debris that is left behind after all the normal thoughts blow through my consciousness.

Don't expect it to always make sense or be worth your time. I think the main goal if for it to be my sanity.

Mottled Light

Mottled Light
the way my mind feels sometimes, waiting for a breakthrough.

Saturday, December 27, 2008

Entry Twenty-Three

As long as I am listing things that I am in love with, I will add Supernatural to the list. It is my one guilty pleasure.

Alice is dead. Not dead, but dying. Her face is cracked, her eye-lids get tangled. They wont last much longer. Today she started crying. This caused a lot of problems. In defiance, she cut me. She now lies dormant in the Sears/Dillards parking lot. What am I going to do?

I kept my goal.

Thank goodness it's the time of year when sleep is all relative. Lose a couple hours at night, you have time to get them back during the day.

They are both so young! I'm trying real hard to get over it.

And his hair is so short.

Just about time to slumber.

Day two...lets make it three. You'll get tired of me soon.

No comments: